During its meeting of October 30, 2015, the Executive Committee of the McGill Board of Governors approved promotion of the following 12 associate professors to the rank of full professor:
- Juan Francisco Asenjo (Anesthesia)
- Alain Brunet (Psychiatry)
- Nicolas Cermakian (Psychiatry)
- Fréderic Charbonneau (French Language & Literature)
- Elaine Davis (Anatomy & Cell Biology)
- Lorenzo Ferri (Surgery & Oncology)
- Erin Hurley (English)
- Robert Leckey (Law)
- Anne McKinney (Pharmacology & Therapeutics)
- Josephine Nalbantoglu (Neurology & Neurosurgery)
- Jean Ouellet (Pediatric Surgery)
- Narendra Subramanian (Political Science)
Congratulations to all the professors on this important recognition of excellence in pedagogy and scholarship.
All 12 appointments are effective November 1, 2015.