On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, during its second meeting of 2014-15, the Board of Governors approved the Statutory Selections Committee’s recommendation to promote the following six associate professors to the rank of full professor:
- Derek Bowie (Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Faculty of Medicine)
- Sherif Emil (Pediatrics Surgery, Faculty of Medicine)
- Genevieve Saumier (Faculty of Law)
- Andrew Hendry (Redpath Museum & Department of Biology, Faculty of Science)
- Nancy Ross (Geography, Faculty of Science)
- Sarah Turner (Geography, Faculty of Science)
Congratulations to all the professors on this important recognition of excellence in pedagogy and scholarship.